When I do/When I’ve done When and If
1. Complete the sentences using the verbs in brackets. All the sentences are about the future. Use will/won’t or the present simple (I see/he plays/it is etc.).
- I’ll phone you when I get home from work.
- I want to see Julia before she will go out.
- We’re going o holiday tomorrow. I will tell you all about it when we will come back.
- Brian looks very different now. When you see him again , you won’t recognise him.
- Will you be lonely without me while I am away?
- We must do something soon before it will be too late.
- I don’t want to go without you. I will wait until you will be ready.
- Sue has applied for the job, but she isn’t very well-qualified for it. I will be surprised if she get it.
- I hope to play tennis tomorrow if the weather will be nice.
- I’m going out now. I f anybody phone while I will be out, can you take a message?